Thursday, February 24, 2011

And so it begins


Facts about me:
My name is Michele
I am married to a wonderful guy (James)
I have two girls (Keelii 2 & Aidyn 1)
I LOVE to craft
and I love blogs!


I started this blog for a few reasons. 
Reason #1:
Now even though my wonderful husband is such a good sport about my craft disorder I'm sure he gets sick of listening to me rant on about the newest project that I HAVE to do every 2 minutes and how I can make something new to help our oldest daughters behavior improve.

Reason #2:
Keelii is almost 3 and knows exactly what not to do but of course that is the first thing she decides to do and BOY do I have stories. Ask anyone I know and they will be the first to tell you that my sweet little Keelii has a way of getting... well lets just say she knows how to make me see red. She is a VERY busy 2 year old. She needs to be doing something all the time whether that is dancing around the house in a beautiful dress or flushing a whole roll of toilet paper down the toilet (typical 2 year old behavior you say) well how about the stuff like pooping in her barbie house that I spent countless nights working on? (That is just the beginning of that story) Now while she is a very naughty little girl at times she is also one of the sweetest little girls you will ever meet and she can melt your heart with just one look.

Reason #3:
James is deploying soon and I will need an outlet for all of the craziness that goes on in the house for a whole year while he is gone. So blogging about crafts and the newest Keelii news is just the thing to keep me sane right? 

Now that I have told you about why I am starting this blog I should take the time out and let you get to know the other member of our family. Aidyn is 1 and she is the sweetest most sensitive baby girl. She had a rough start when she was born and has acid reflux along with colic. Poor thing was miserable for such a long time. We often say she is so sweet now because she had such a rough start. Aidyn is the type that crawls right up to you and wants to snuggle you and stay close to you forever. She is my angel baby. I most definitely have a little angel and a little devil running around my house.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment