Friday, March 11, 2011

Addicted to skirts!

Got skirts?
I am so in love with making these sweet little outfits for Keelii. I just cant seem to stop. The best part about them? 

They are so cheap!
I mean like a couple dollars cheap! 

My sweet Keelii loves to wear them almost just as much as I love to make them. She likes to ask me "Mommy did you make that for me?" I of course answer her with a very excited YES! 
I love knowing that I was the one to make her an outfit that she loves to wear. All of her outfits are 100% unique and Keelii is the only one that has it. 

Now how special is that?! 

Here are a few of her outfits I've made her!
Minnie mouse outfit for Disney on Ice!
Owl outfit just because I couldn't stop making them!
And of course her Dr. Seuss themed outfit for Dr. Seuss' birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment