Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Seuss-tastic day

Today was Dr. Seuss' birthday and we made sure we celebrated at our house! 

Keelii was the hit of the preschool in her cat in the hat outfit I made for her.
Her Horton hears a who clovers were a huge hit with the kids!


Once I picked her up we came home to enjoy a Thing 1 and Thing 2 cupcake. 
I had so much fun making them while Keelii was at school. 
(What a fun surprise for her to come home to)



When dinner rolled around of course we had to have green eggs and ham and I made pink lemonade for our Pink Yink Ink Drink (in one fish two fish red fish blue fish)
It was such a fun day and we were sad to say good bye but in the words of Dr. Seuss:
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. 

I hope you all had a fun day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment