Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kisses from home canister



Here is the Kisses from home canister I made for James to have while he is deployed. 
I've heard of these being used as a count down and thought we would try that for the girls.
The girls are to young to understand the count down but they're not to young to know that each chocolate kiss that they eat is used as a kiss from their daddy.
I loved the idea for the girls and decided to make one for James and this is what it looks like. 


Its a bit plain for me but I didn't think he would want ribbons and flowers and girly embellishments on it so this is the end result. 
I think it turned out pretty cute.
Now every time he eats a kiss he knows its from his girls back at home.
Its not the same as the real deal but it will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment